Friday, May 4, 2012

Nail Polish Sale


Shipping is $2.50 including DC.  US ONLY please.  Paypal only.  Thank you!


OPI Are We There Yet?  1x $5
OPI Ali's Big Break 1x $5
OPI DS Reserve 1x $6
OPI I Eat Mainely Lobster 1x $5
OPI My Address is Hollywood 1x $5
OPI Congeniality is My Middle Name 1x $4
OPI Ink 1x $5
OPI Lucerne-tainly Look Marvelous 1x $4
OPI Black Shatter 1x $4
Sephora by OPI Merry Me 1x $3

Revlon Gold Coin 1x $3
Revlon Aloof 1x $3
Revlon Blue Lagoon 1x $3

Orly Snowcone 1x $4

Essie Island Hopping 1x $4
Essie Mochacino 1x $4
Essie Brooch the Subject 1x $4

China Glaze Purple Panic (NEON) 1x $4
China Glaze For Audrey 1x $4

Zoya Pippa swatched $6

2 comments:

  1. Hi Annie, I posted a message on live journal wanting DS Reserve and Lucerne-tainly Look Marvelous

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,

    Are these available?

    OPI Are We There Yet? 1x $5
    OPI I Eat Mainely Lobster 1x $5
    OPI My Address is Hollywood 1x $5
    OPI Congeniality is My Middle Name 1x $4
    OPI Lucerne-tainly Look Marvelous 1x $4
    Revlon Gold Coin 1x $3

    Can you let me know by pm or email? lzhou89@gmail.com

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete